Studio Phase-In Period Arrangements, May 8th – 21st
Gravity Ballet & GCBHK Capoeira Hong Kong
PHASE-IN PERIOD 8th – 21st MAY 2020
The Government of Hong Kong has allowed Dance Studios such as Gravity Ballet and GCBHK to re-open as of Friday 8th May 2020. However, a set “Phase-In Period” from Friday May 8th to Thursday May 21st has been implemented to assure the safety and health of all Hong Kongers.
Gravity Ballet and GCBHK take safety seriously, so to align ourselves with the “Phase-In” regulations we must limit the participants of each class to 7 people + 1 Teacher. (8 people total).
An alternate class schedule will also be implemented during this period. Please check it on Facebook, Instagram or the website.
PHASE- IN PERIOD ARRANGEMENTS
- Single Class $160.
- 4 Class Package $600.
- Classes are limited to 7 people.
- Bookings can be made in advanced up to 1 day before the class.
- Bookings are to be made with your name and phone number.
- Bookings must be made by “WhatsApp” to Miss Eve on 9366 5897.
- Bookings can be cancelled up to 1 day before the class.
- All classes must be paid at the time of booking.
- No-show for a booked class will still be charged.
- All bookings and cancellations will receive a confirmation reply by WhatsApp.
- Any class with less than 4 bookings may be cancelled by midnight the day before.
Q: What about our current packages?
A: All current packages will remain frozen until the Phase-In Period has been officially lifted and we can return to normal operating methods. At that time your package will be extended by 2 months.
Q: What if I pre-pay a Phase-In Package and I don’t use all the classes before it ends?
A: Remaining classes will be deducted from your next standard 4 week, 8 week or monthly package.
Q: I made and booking or cancellation but I didn’t get a reply confirmation?
A: Send another reminder message. You must have a reply to secure your confirmation.
For the period of 8th – 21st May 2020 only.