GCBHK 16TH BATIZADO FESTIVAL 2023
GCBHK Capoeira Hong Kong will host their 16th Batizado seminar and graduation ceremony from November 24th – 26th, 2023.
This year we are proud to invite Mestre Peixe Ensaboado, founder of Capoeira Brasil Sydney Australia, to conduct specialised seminars in Capoeira techniques and training methods.
The event is open to all Capoeiristas who wish to participate, as well as welcoming the general public to join as spectators.
- Mestre Peixe Enssaboado – CBAU Sydney, Australia.
- Instructor Sem Parar – GCBHK Capoeira Hong Kong.
- Instructor Coroinha – GCBHK Capoeira Hong Kong.
- Instructor Jamaica – GCBGZ Capoeira Guangzhou.
- Monitor Mais ou Menos – GCBHK Capoeira Hong Kong.
- Monitora Anestazia – GCBGZ Capoeira Guangzhou.
Elements of the event:
- 1 international guest Master.
- 2 international guest instructors.
- 3 local teachers.
- 4 specialised training sessions.
- 3 open Roda.
- Skills evaluation and personal report.
- Graduation ceremony.
- Event T-shirt.
- New Cord (pending evaluation).
- Graduation certificate.
People wishing to participate or spectate should contact the event organiser by WhatsApp at +852 9197 4429.
GCBHK Capoeira Hong Kong TST
- Saturday 25th, 10:00-12:00 – Evaluations.
- Sunday 26th, 10:00-12:45 – Workshop & Batizado Ceremony.
Room A, 7/F, Capri Building.
130 Austin Road.
Tsim Sha Tsui.
Gravity Ballet Central
- Friday 24th, 20:45-22:45 – Workshop.
- Saturday 25th, 17:45-19:45 – Workshop.
6/F, 33 Hollywood Road,
Tamar Park Admiralty
- Saturday 25th, 14:00-15:30 – Workshop.
Tamar Park (waterfront).
Harcourt Rd, Admiralty.
Friday 24th November 2023.
- 20:45 – 22:45 – Workshop with Mestre Peixe Ensaboado.
Saturday 25th November 2023.
- 10:00 – 12:00 – Evaluation exam.
- 14:00 – 15:30 – Workshop with Mestre Peixe Ensaboado.
- 17:45 – 19:45 – Workshop with Mestre Peixe Ensaboado.
Sunday 26th November 2023.
- 10:00 – 11:30 – Workshop with Mestre Peixe Ensaboado.
- 11:30 – 12:00 – QnA with Mestre Peixe Ensaboado.
- 12:00 – 12:45 – Batizado Graduation Ceremony.
Evaluation & Graduation ceremony – $600.
- Preparation Training.
- Evaluation and report.
- Graduation ceremony.
- All Rodas.
- Corda (pending evaluation).
- Certificate (pending evaluation).
Workshop with Mestre Peixe Ensaboado.
- $300 per session.
All-inclusive 3-day package.
Graduating students (incl. Eval & Grad + all workshops)
Non-graduating students (incl. all workshops + event T-shirt)
Registrations close at midnight on Sunday 5th November 2023